General Terms and Conditions
- Please review your purchase before buying the tickets, is this the right date, right area, right timing etc. We can not guarantee any alterations are possible after your purchase.
- All events sold via Tix are at the responsibility of the event promoter, not Tix.
- Selling your ticket/s for a profit is forbidden. Tickets sold for a profit for any other than the event promoter will be cancelled by Tix without notice.
- If an event is cancelled, you will either be offered a ticket to the next showing of the event or a full refund of your ticket purchase. Tix will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund procedures via email or SMS.
- If an event is postponed, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures via email or SMS. If an event is postponed, the event promoter may set refund limitations or rules of refund period after the postponement has been announced.
- When buying tickets or gift cards via Tix, through the website or telephone, you have 14 days from purchase to request a refund, given that the event is more than 14 days away at the time of the request. If an event you are buying tickets for is held within 14 days of purchase, then you are not applicable for a refund unless the event is cancelled.
- In the case of a ticket holder requesting a refund, within the specified terms and conditions, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, email, telephone number and booking number. If the purchase is applicable for a refund the refund will be processed within 14 days of the request, via the original payment method.
- In the case of tickets being sent by mail, shipping fee will not be refunded.
- For some events there are age restrictions, please note that restrictions are in accordance with juvenile law i.e. a person under the age of 18 (eighteen) is prohibited to attend facilities that serve alcohol after 8:00 PM unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If the event promoter announces other rules for age restrictions, those rules are to be followed, unless they are against the juvenile law.
- The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets and Tix is not able to reprint lost tickets.
- For some events there are limits for how many tickets one person can buy, if a person exceeds those limits, Tix may cancel the exceeded tickets without notice.
- By purchasing tickets via Tix you agree to be sent emails related to the event or services related to the event, from the event promoter. If you do not accept this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket buyers have the option to purchase refund protection alongside their ticket purchase for many events listed on tix.is. The terms and conditions of the seller of the protection, JMM Ireland, can be accessed here. By purchasing the ticket refund protection you agree to their terms and conditions and possible submission of additional data, e.g. a doctor’s certificate. The value of the ticket refund protection itself is in no cases refunded.
- Tix or the event promoter is not responsible for the ticket holder personal belongings, before, during or after an event.
- Please notice that prices are charged in Icelandic Kronas (ISK). Published price in other currencies on our web is always the estimated price, the price in Icelandic Kronas is the final price.
- Festival tickets give you access to all events at the festival, unless there are some limitations announced in the ticket purchase or on the ticket, but there might also be number restrictions per individual concerts subjects to individual venue capacity.
These terms are valid from the 17th of May 2023.
Tix Miðasala ehf.
VAT no. 118057