Secret Solstice Festival presents ICERAVE
Iceland's Secret Solstice festival is proud to host the world's first party underneath a glacier, set during the weekend of Secret Solstice Festival 2015, for 70 guests only.
With featured DJ performances within the caves of Langjökull by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and Artwork, you'll experience being able to party up to 520m beneath the ice in the second-largest glacier in Europe. Cocktails will be mixed for guests within the ice thanks to Reyka Vodka, and all transport, refreshments, and food are included as part of this once-in-a-lifetime event.
Departing Reykjavík at 11.45PM on the evening of Saturday the 20th of June 2015, and returning to Reykjavík around 7AM the morning of Sunday the 21st of June (approximately 7 hours in total) ICERAVE is limited to 70 GUESTS ONLY. You will become part of history when you purchase a ticket to ICERAVE for only 29,900kr (approx £145/$223/€203).
1. Ticket to "ICERAVE", the world's first party underneath a glacier
2. Guided tour of the man-made cave system underneath Langjökull
3. DJ performances by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and Artwork
4. Two cocktails mixed on location under the ice courtesy of Reyka Vodka
5. All transport from Reykjavík to Langjökull
6. Food/drink refreshments on the way to/from the glacier gig
7. Professional photo in the ice cave system to help you remember the event after it's finished
8. A once-in-a-lifetime experience that only 70 paying guests will get to be a part of
TICKETING NOTE: ICERAVE is not part of standard Secret Solstice 2015 programming, and as such is a separately ticketed event. Your Secret Solstice 2015 festival pass will not grant you access to ICERAVE, only the 29,900kr ticket here.
SAFETY NOTE: In the interest of keeping all guests of ICERAVE safe while under the glacier, no outside alcohol will be allowed during the ICERAVE tour or performance, and all guests are limited to a maximum of two drinks (provided as part of the package). Any guests who are intoxicated beyond what the organisers consider a safe limit before boarding the buses to Langjökull will not be allowed to take part in Icerave, and your ticket will be forfeited at your expense.