EXTRA SHOW ADDED SUNDAY AUGUST 11TH.
Ed Sheeran will play two groundbreaking shows in Laugardalsvöllur stadium on Saturday August 10th and Sunday August 11th 2019. The first show sold out in under three hours which is a new record for Iceland. Now that an extra show has been added we could be looking at a new world record in ticket sales.
Four types of tickets will be available:
- Standing: 15.990 kr. (floor)
- Sitting C: 19.990 kr. (green area on diagram)
- Sitting B: 24.990 kr. (blue area on diagram
- Sitting A: 29.990 kr. (red area on diagram)
See diagrams of venue here and the seating plan here.
STRICT TICKETING RULES
It’s important to note that there are strict, irrevocable rules regarding the ticket purchase. You can only buy a maximum of 8 tickets and only tickets here on Tix are valid. Your name goes on all the tickets and the other 7 people (or fewer if you buy fewer tickets) have to enter the venue with you. To get access to the event you must bring with you a valid ID, the booking confirmation, your tickets and the card used for the purchase. Please read carefully all terms and conditions here below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license to enter the concert and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters.
- Your ticket(s) are sold by the promoters directly to the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled.
- You agree to and are bound by the Ticketing terms and conditions applicable to this event. Click here for more information.
- Tickets can only be purchased from TIX.IS online. Any tickets purchased from a 3rd party will be invalid.
- The cardholder must be present and attend the performance. All members of the party should enter the venue at the same time.
- Your ticket(s) will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE.
- For a ticket to be valid the lead booker must at any point be able to provide the below, this includes on arrival at the show to gain admission;
- The ticket(s)
- The credit or debit card used for the purchase and shown on the booking confirmation as it is your ticket(s).
- The booking confirmation.
- A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation and the credit card.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of eight tickets per person.
Click here for full FAQs